How do I complete a Working With Children Check (WWCC)?
As part of our ongoing commitment to providing a safe and friendly environment for all members of the North Dandenong Junior Football Club, we require all volunteers to undertake a valid working with Children Check.
The 4 step process for this is simple and is as follows:
1. Complete an online application via www.justice.vic.gov.au/workingwithchildren
- Applications are free for Volunteers (there is not cost with obtaining a photo)
- A WWCC is valid for 5 years and is transferable between organisations (ie schools etc)
- You will receive a receipt to confirm the process is started
2. Provide a copy of your receipt number to the Committee
- A receipt number is provided when you start the application process
3. Provide a copy of your Working with Children Card to the Committee once it arrives
- Either a photo or a photocopy that can be verified by a Committee member
4. The process is now complete and we welcome your much valued assistance!